Monday 2 November 2009

Meet the Neighbours - Jim


As an addition to the street task a while back, I arranged to meet up with a neighbour who I knew already leads a very interesting life. Jim lives around the bend on my road, a friendly guy who's always trying to get the road together to bring back old values of community. His work is great and he also has various other commitments such as helping the homeless and getting people back on their feet. His passion at home is his cats, committed to giving rescue cats a home. Talking to him showed me how different people's lives can really be and made me appreciate having the support of my family in what I choose to do. His hard childhood has made him the generous person he is today and his home is very much a sanctuary, and his love for his rescue cats reflects his concern for people in need.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog