Saturday 7 November 2009

"High, October 2009"



" Control, October 2009"

" Take Off, October 2009"



"Fashion, October 2009"

"Paparazzi, October 2009"

Some of the photos I have chosen have captured a pause moment, almost as if they were staged. I noticed this similar idea in the work of Hannah Starkey, where the idea of capturing a pause in time was composed using actors; generally looking at everyday situations as the subject matter. I would argue that exploring an airport is no everyday situation, but the images that show a pause in time such as "Camouflage" and "Paparazzi" work well as a similar concept. When choosing the images I was looking with a more playful eye, choosing photos that humoured and intrigued me rather than staging the photos to make them something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog